Broker / Realtor
Helping my clients and friends achieve their real estate objectives is a joy for me. I work with both buyers and sellers, and I particularly enjoy the challenge of listing and marketing large tracks of land and waterfront homes. Buying or selling a home can be a daunting idea. It's my job to address all of your questions, big or small. I can clarify all of the details and even bring to light some things you didn't know you should consider when buying or listing a home.
- Q. As we get to know you, Nickey, can you name some things you just can't live without? A. A few things I can't live without? My wife and 3 children, good wine, deer hunting, a pickup truck, and boating.
- Q. How would you spend a day off in the area you serve? A. If I had a full day off with no obligations, I would go to my farm and get on the tractor, mow, or plant! I'd also make sure I got some "boat time", and I'd go to Bay Street in Beaufort.
- Q. Describe a perfect "day in the life"! A. I'd start at Corner Perk with fellow realtors, then go to the office and show a few houses! I'd sell one, then head off to lunch with my wife and kids. I'd show more houses and sell #2! Can you tell me that I love what I do?
- Q. What is your favorite time of year in your city and why? A. Springtime on the May River; Fall in Estill on the Farm
- Q. What's something interesting that we might not tell from looking, but that would surprise us!? A. My time as a young adult working as a policeman undercover. I have a passion for catching drug dealers.
- Q. Do you have any pets that are part of the family? Tell us about them! A. My dog is a German Shepard who is like a child... My daughter's dog is a mix is my favorite and totally obsessed with me - she even tries to talk to me.
Areas Of Service
Explore The Area